Gramuzzy watched the kids while Paul & I had some together time. We toured Park City which happened to be having it's annual PC Arts Festival. We walked down main street... something we NEVER did when we lived there... and appreciated the personality of that fun town as we reminisced about growing up there. I remember the old Marsac building where I went to Kindergarten. I remember the stairs were old & crumbly. I was only in that building a short time before they moved us into a new elementary school.
When my family first moved to Park City I was 5. We stayed in an apartment just above main street while we built our home. I remember the LONG staircase we had to climb to get from our apartment to main street. We revisited all those memories & talked about growing up there with so many opportunities and experiences at our fingertips.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.